So excited to share this DIY Natural Bath Bomb Recipe!
The nice thing about making a bath bomb at home is it is chemical free ✔️
Toxins can disrupt our hormones and lead to diseases like diabetes and PCOS. Toxins can also relate to irregular periods, PMS, endometriosis, fibroids, I could keep going!
Up to 60% of what we put onto our skin goes into our bodies! I’ve spent the last few years clearing my beauty counter of all toxins.
Below are the most common toxins to look out for:
To find out more information on the these chemicals visit my blog post HERE.
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Citric Acid
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Epsom Salt (or sea salt)
- 3 tsp Castor Oil
- 1 tsp Essential Oil
- 1 tbs Water
- Bath bomb mold
- Mix dry ingredients - baking soda, epsom salt, corn starch and citric acid.
- Combine wet ingredients - castor oil, essential oils and water and mix together.
- VERY Slowly add the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk while you are pouring in the liquid. It will clump together, but continue whisking until you have a inform consistency.
- Fill mold with mixture.
- Let it sit and dry overnight.
- Open mold up and use in a bath!
Leave a Reply