- In a low shallow bowl, whisk 1 egg.
- In another low shallow bowl, add cassava flour and salt and pepper.
- Slice the chicken so that you have a thinner piece of chicken breast.
- Coat chicken breast in egg mixture and then cassava flour. Repeat this once more - egg and then cassava flour to double coat the chicken.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and set to medium to high temperature. Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken on each side for 4 minutes.
- After frying, place chicken breast on plate with a paper toilet to get rid of excess oil.
- Set oven to broil on HI. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add chicken breast, top with layer of tomato sauce and then nutrition yeast or vegan cheese of your choice.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes on HI. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn!
- Spiralize zucchini. Add to plate, top with chicken breast and serve!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply