Healthy and Hearty Chicken Soup
- 0.5 pound Lean chicken
- 4-5 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery stalks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 cups Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Tumeric Anti-inflammatory
- Italian spice Traditional soup
- Chilli powder/Paprika Add some spice!
- Chop onion and add to pot. Cook until translucent.
- Add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add lean ground chicken and cook through.
- Add vegetables (ie. carrots/celery) and cook until soft.
- Add optional spices.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add quinoa to the pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add spinach at the end.