Seasoned Chicken Breast with Quinoa and Veggies
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 zucchini
- 2 Carrots
- 2 tsp olive oil/avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- additional spices (ie. italian spice, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop vegetables.
- Season raw chicken with spices and olive/avocado oil.
- Cook vegetables and chicken on baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- As chicken and veggies are cooking, cook quinoa. Put 2 cups of water into a pot with 1 cup of quinoa. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.