These cassava flour pancakes are a big hit in my house! They cook exactly like regular pancakes and taste just the same! If you are looking for a good dairy and gluten free breakfast option this is a great one to start off with! Cassava aka yuca is a great alternative especially if you cannot eat nuts.
DF GF Cassava Flour Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk until creamy.
- Add oil, milk and honey and mix well.
- Add cassava flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup, add batter to coconut oil greased griddle or skillet over medium heat. Once you see bubbles forming on the batter, flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit and/or maple syrup.