Almond Flour Muffins
Recipe comes from: https://lifemadesweeter.com/keto-muffins/
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Earth Balance
- 2 tbsp almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts walnuts or peacans
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- Preheat your oven at 350 F. Line a muffin pan with silicone muffin cup inserts.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients with a whisk: almond flower, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground flax seeds and cinnamon.
- Add wet ingredients: melted Earth Balance, nut milk, eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined and gently fold in add ins.
- Fill each muffin cup to 3/4 cup full.
- Cook for about 17-19 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.