- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the zucchini, sprinkle salt over the noodles and leave to rest on paper towel.
- As the noodles are resting, preheat the oven to 400F and cook chicken for 20 minutes. Make sure to coat chicken with oil of your choice and salt and pepper for flavour!
- As the chicken is cooking, in a blender, mix mashed avocadoes, avocado oil and pesto and blend until smooth.
- Bring a pan to medium heat over the stove, add a little bit of oil to coat the pan. Add zucchini noodles and cook for a few minutes.
- Remove noodles and place into a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes to pan and cook for a few minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes to large bowl with zucchini.
- Add avocado pesto sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Once chicken is done, cut it up into square pieces and add to bowl. Mix together and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply