To get more recipes like this visit www.saminamitha.com/recipes
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small mixing bowl, add mustard, honey, rosemary and salt/pepper. Whisk together to combine.
- Chop sweet potato and veggies and add to sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In another pan, add thighs and season with a layer of honey mustard sauce using a brush on both sides.
- Place thighs and veggies into oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, flip chicken over, coat with another layer of sauce and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes. Cook until chicken has an internal temperature of 165F.
- As the chicken is baking, add two cups of water to a pot, add one cup quinoa. Boil, cover and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Brush the chicken with reserve sauce and broil on high for 1-2 minutes to get a crispy skin!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply