October is not complete in my house without these Fall Pumpkin Brownies! This brownie recipe is delicious, it is not too sweet and will satisfy your chocolate craving.
Check out more recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Add brownie mixture to muffin pan and place into oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply