- In a large shallow bowl, add cassava flour, coconut flour and spices.
- In a separate large shallow bowl, add whisked egg.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips. Dip chicken breast stripe into egg mixture then flour mixture. Repeat, dip into egg mixture then flour mixture to get a double coating.
- Heat a large skillet on medium to high heat with coconut oil.
- Add chicken breast stripe to skillet and cook until golden brown, flip and cook until golden brown and middle is cooked through.
- Once the stripe is cooked fully, transfer to a plate with a paper towel so that excess oil can drain off.
- Serve with roasted potatoes, broccoli and bell peppers.
This recipe comes from https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/paleo-chicken-tenders-whole30/
Share this Recipe