Get your health back into shape and feel good about yourself again!
There are solutions that have been proven to work with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) patients.
Naturopathic medicine can help to manage PCOS symptoms. Come join me as a PCOS cyster and let’s heal together. Below are some of the areas I can help with that you may be experiencing…
- Insulin resistance
- Thyroid concerns
- Weight gain
- Hirsutism (increased hair growth in unwanted areas)
- Infrequent, absent and/or Irregular periods
- High testosterone
- Hormone balancing
- Low mood, anxiety, stress, depression
- Digestive concerns (ie. leaky gut, bloating, etc)
- Problems with ovulation (ie. lack of ovulation, late/early ovulation)
- Hair loss
- High prolactin
I will work with you to determine the underlying cause of your PCOS so that I can provide the best possible treatment plan. This involves comprehensive lab testing as well as a in-depth intake to understand what is going on. Some of the tools I use to treat PCOS include clinical nutrition and supplementation, acupuncture, botanical formulations and homeopathy. I will provide you with my PCOS meal plan, and additional tools and strategies you can use to manage this condition.
I would love to chat! To book a consult or appointment click here.