Get confidence in your health and feel good about yourself again!
There are solutions that have been proven to work with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) patients.
Whether you are tired of the weight gain, irregular periods, hair growth or acne, naturopathic medicine can help to manage these symptoms. You can gain control and confidence in your health with simple and easy steps.
Below are some of the areas I can help with that you may be experiencing…
- Insulin resistance
- Thyroid concerns
- Weight gain
- Hirsutism (increased hair growth in unwanted areas)
- Infrequent, absent and/or Irregular periods
- High testosterone
- Hormone balancing
- Low mood, anxiety, stress, depression
- Digestive concerns (ie. leaky gut, bloating, etc)
- Problems with ovulation (ie. lack of ovulation, late/early ovulation)
- Hair loss
- High prolactin
I will work with you to determine the underlying cause of your PCOS so that I can provide the best possible treatment plan. This involves comprehensive lab testing as well as a in-depth intake to understand what is going on.
Some of the tools I use to treat PCOS include:
- clinical nutrition and supplementation
- botanical formulations
“The goal is to get your body to start naturally doing the work again”
Here is how, with my PCOS Planner Program you will start to really understand your body and how to effectively manage the symptoms you experience with PCOS. I will provide you all my resources on how to eat, what to eat, what supplements and botanical herbs are best for your PCOS, and lifestyle strategies. Learn more below.
PCOS Planner Program
Stage One: Clarity and Customization
In this stage, come prepared to plan and chat! This stage is intended to get a full comprehensive history so that we can determine exactly what is going on. Walk away gaining clarity and ready to start your customized journey to healing.
- Comprehensive review of previous history
- Comprehensive review of lifestyle (including: diet, digestion, energy, skin, sleep, mood, menstrual cycle, exercise)
- Biometric measurements are noted: weight, height, waist and hip
- Handouts: PCOS Meal Planner, PCOS Food Guide
- Homework: diet diary
- Lab testing: lab testing may be requisitioned based on individual needs. Here is a list of common blood tests to I will consider. If you have recent lab results, please bring them with you to this appointment.
- Detailed GOAL Setting for next 3-4 months
Stage two: Plan and Gain Confidence
In this visit, you will get a good understanding of your lab test, we will troubleshoot your diet, and provide you with a solid treatment plan using naturopathic medicine. Most importantly, you now feel confident that you have the tools in hand to help your body.
- Comprehensive physical exam completed
- Review diet diary and develop individualized diet
- Review blood tests results
- Review goals set out in first visit
- Individualized prescription
Stage 3: Adjust and Maintain Control
These visits are intended to check in on goals and track progress in your symptoms. Whether it is weight gain, high testosterone, acne or irregular periods we are constantly reviewing and adjusting if needed as we go. Come with your questions or concerns!
- Follow up review of diet and lifestyle
- Review supplements prescribed
- Requisition blood testing for blood test if required
- Review goals and track progress
- Time for questions or troubleshooting
I would love to chat! To book a free consult or initial appointment click here.